I have worked in the field of consulting and coaching for more than 20 years, my emphasis is now on life coaching, parenting coaching and eating/nutrition related coaching.
For many years prior to my consulting work, I was as a specialist community health nurse, working with family health and wellness in the UK and then Hong Kong. Following on from this, I specialised as a parenting consultant, based in Hong Kong and and also working internationally for 10 years, helping thousands of families with infant and child sleep, nutrition and behaviour issues.
With my many years of experience working one to one with clients; delivering advice, support and strategies for change, I got to a point where I knew that I wanted more for my clients. I wanted to help empower them to find their own solutions, to see and believe in their own strengths, troubleshooting ability and resourcefulness to effect change.
My belief is that when you feel in charge of your own life and your choices, know yourself well and know what you want, you are in a more resilient, happier and empowered place, which enables you to deal with future challenges more confidently and effectively.
With this vision in mind, I moved from a consulting role to a coaching role and completed more training to enable me to work more deeply and transformationally to help my clients to achieve more in their lives than they knew was possible.
I am a Certified Professional Coach, having completed Leadership That Works Coaching for Transformation programme (ICF accredited) and am also an Eating Psychology/Mind Body Nutrition Certified Coach (IPE, USA).
My eating psychology qualification enables me to work with people who have an eating or nutritional challenge, such as: emotional eating; binge or compulsive eating; endless dieting; digestion problems; macro and micro nutrient imbalances; mood and immunity issues associated with eating, and much more.
Whatever the presenting issue, I help my clients to tap into their resourcefulness and move confidently towards the life they want and to reach their goals.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF SITUATIONS I CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Gaining more clarity, fulfilment and ease in your life
- Moving forward from being stuck in an aspect of your life/work/relationships
- Navigating and befriending your relationship with food and helping you find the nutritional balance that works for you
- Knowing which path to take when you find yourself at a crossroads in life
- Understanding and overcoming your emotional eating patterns
- Enabling you to be more confident with and to more easily navigate parenting or family issues
THE LIFE YOU WANT IS WAITING FOR YOU
Whether you have family, personal, work or relationship issues, as your coach my aim is to be your partner during your journey from being stuck or in chaos over something, to a feeling of clarity, self-alignment, and peace.
- To give you all possible assistance, support, encouragement and guidance to achieve the outcomes and goals you desire.
- To challenge you on any false assumptions and limited thinking that may hinder your progress towards your ultimate goals and aspirations.
- To share my knowledge, skills, experience and expertise where appropriate and when required.
- To always be completely honest with you.
- To conduct all my dealings with you with empathy, respect, confidentiality and integrity.
- To be committed to all agreements made with you and to working with you to the best of my ability.
- To treat information discussed with you or written by you or me with complete confidentiality.
- To do my best for you at all times.
- To always be prepared and ready for your coaching sessions and calls.